William Makepeace Thackeray: Bravery never goes out of fashion
Watch all videos with sound on.212 Plays
“Bravery never goes out of fashion.”
William Makepeace Thackeray
William Makepeace Thackeray (1811-1863) was an English novelist. He wrote mainly satirical works, and he is most famous for his novel “Vanity Fair” describing the rise and fall in English society of the cunning social climber, Becky Sharp.
Read more about him on Wikipedia here
Enjoy this simple quote set to a video backdrop of the rolling waves of the sea, and an ambient-style soundtrack.
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe to the newsletter for more beautiful video quotes set to beautiful pieces of music.
Sponsorship options: Would you like to sponsor this video for a month or more at a price of $25 USD per month?a. Inline ad:
• 1 calendar month inline ad “Bravery never goes out of fashion” $25 USD – $25.00
• 3 calendar months inline ad – $60.00
• 6 calendar months inline ad – $100.00
• 1 calendar month overlay ad “Bravery never goes out of fashion” $25 USD – $25.00
• 3 calendar months overlay ad – $60.00
• 6 calendar months overlay ad – $100.00
See all sponsored videos here
Video from Pixabay
Music from Pixabay
Not currently available for purchase:
Video Size: 10 MB
Length: 1.34 mins